SPOT HACKERZLOADED
NOTE:REGISTER NOW TO GET FULL ACCESS
SPOT HACKERZLOADED
NOTE:REGISTER NOW TO GET FULL ACCESS
SPOT HACKERZLOADED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOT HACKERZLOADED

¨°º¤ø„ENJOY THE TASTE OF SHARE BY †[)EдП†„ø¤º°

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Registration for VIP open** JOIN NOW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dean93
Administrator
Administrator
dean93

**Registration for VIP open** JOIN NOW Empty
PostSubject: **Registration for VIP open** JOIN NOW   **Registration for VIP open** JOIN NOW I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Registration for VIP area is now open. VIP area Includes special releases, Phishers ,cracks, private FTP's, 0day shares, free Rapidshare/Megaupload/Megashare accounts, and a dedicated request section.Vip,s also get access to team members section

Other benefits

You will have a special color for your nickname.
-Your user rank will be set to Donator Image
-Your account will bypass any post count requirements in the forum. (For example, you need 25 posts to access the different sections, as a donator, you won't need to post 30 quality posts to access that forum, and so on)

-You will help the forum to survive, because server cost a lot each month, and we also need to pay for other things.

Vip Membership (Life Time Access)
Includes special releases, private FTP's, 0day shares, free Rapidshare/Megaupload/Megashare accounts, and a dedicated request section. Gain access to world best tutorials about hacking and phishing and get undetected releases like viruses and keyloggers etc. + Life time rapidshare accounts
Lifetime Donator + Mark

flower
Back to top Go down
https://deanwarez.darkbb.com
h4k0r

**Registration for VIP open** JOIN NOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Registration for VIP open** JOIN NOW   **Registration for VIP open** JOIN NOW I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:11 am

hello...i would really like to join VIP...i will support the forum as much as i can...

thanks
Back to top Go down

**Registration for VIP open** JOIN NOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPOT HACKERZLOADED :: Announcements,Comments & FeedBacks-
Jump to: